viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2016

WELCOME TO MY BLOG/WORLD

I'm glad to welcome you to my blog! In this space I will write about some of my favorite things, whether is books, movies, series, sports, arts. Any kind of activity that I would like to recommend to you all.

Because of the purpose of my writings, the majority of the entries will be reviews of the things I have been enjoying lately. I will tell you the good, the bad and the ugly. No secrets will be kept!

In literature, I enjoy terror or suspense books a lot. I'm not a big fan of romantic books. So if you do enjoy those, you may not enjoy this blog as much. Same it goes for the rest of my interests. You will find that I have a very particular taste in music and films. This blog might be addressed to certain kinds of people, but it will be to others. It could be the same in music, but in this category I have a more diverse taste. I like music that sounds good and that's my only requirement. I like fom rock to reggae and hip hop. In that category we might get along more. In movies and series, same as my literature likings, I enjoy horror and suspense movies. Also, comedy and romantic movies. If the plot is interesting enough to make me laugh, or cry or get me to feel something, I like it.

I hope you enjoy all of these recommendations and you take at least one of them! Leave a comment down below with any recommendation that you would like to give me. That way, my blog will keep on growing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario