jueves, 6 de octubre de 2016

SERIES OF THE MOMENT: Mr. Robot


Recently, I joined the huge group of series and Netflix lovers out there. Even though this is not a Netflix series, a lot of people is deeply hooked with this one. AND even though you can't comfortably find it in Netflix, as I said, you can see it online, with subtitles, HD and with no lagging. Now, let's talk about the series itself, which, for your information, has only 2 seasons. Season 3 is on the making. 
The story revolves around a young computer programmer called Elliot, who works for a cyber-security firm. Elliot is recruited by an underground hacker group run by a man known only as Mr. Robot, to bring down big corporations, including ones his company is hired to protect. On top of this, Elliot, the main actor, has serious social issues and mental breakdowns. He's antisocial and paranoic about political corruption and humanity. 
If you already got interested about this series, I won't tell you anymore about it, because that should be enough. Computers, hackers, conspiracy, politicians, sex, drugs, alcohol, social anxiety, truth, etc. That's all you need to know. 
I have only seen the first season, but I'm looking forward to seeing the second one, I just haven't had the time. 
I give the first season of Mr. Robot: 5 STARS!! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario