miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2016

SERIES OF THE MOMENT: Rick and Morty

We have another series to talk about in my blog! And I'm so glad I got to see this. I found out about this series through a friend that recommended it to me when I was bored. One day I decided to watch it and I did not regret it. 
This is an animated comedy that follows the adventures of a mad scientist Rick Sanchez, who returns after 20 years of being gone, to live with his daughter, her husband, and her children Summer and Morty. Morty becomes the little helper of his Grandpa Rick, who calls him inmediately to go in all sorts of inventions and crazy adventures outside of the human dimension. 
This series is for adult audience only, because there is inappropiate language and images. Also, is aired by the company "Adult Swim", which is known for its adult comedy series. 
This is not a series you will absolutely laugh your ass off screaming and rolling in the floor. It has a subtle humor that won't be of the liking of every person. A lot of irony and sarcasm. Black humour as well. 

Personally, I'm a huge fan of this type of humour. I have a great time watching and reading what they say. It also helps me develop my English Skills. At least I understand the jokes and enjoy them, but I certainly do know that is not for everyone. Just a warning.


I give this series 5 stars!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario