lunes, 17 de octubre de 2016

BOOK OF THE PAST MONTH: Demian de Hermann Hesse

I had forgotten to do a review about this book. I read it about 2 months ago. A friend gave it to me one day and recommended it 100%. I have to say, with the very first time I read it, this book has become one of my favorites. It is amazing and everyone should read it at least one time in their lives. Currently, my mom is reading it because I suggested it to her. She's loving it too!

Demian is the story about Emil Sinclair, a boy with a special personality, from his childhood to adulthood. The story and book itself are difficult to explain in words. If I had to coose ONE WORD to describe the overall story and what you can get to learn from the book, it would be "AWAKENING". The encounters of Emil with people that influence his life in some type of way are key to his destiny, specially one, who is the name of the book, Demian, someone who marks Emil's life for the rest of it.

I feel like I don't want to say any more about this story because I would like you to really look for the book, read it and understand exactly what I'm saying. Only there, you will get my point. In my opinion, that is the best way to read it, with no expectations of the outcome of the story. BUT, I recommend it to you and I hope you take my request. Just do it, it would be good for you and your life. You can get to learn a lot from it.

Obviously, I give this book 5 STARS. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario